3 bedroom cottage for saleCrazies Hill,Berkshire,RG10
- Extended Grade II Listed thatched cottage
- Kitchen/dining room with vaulted ceiling
- Sitting room with open fireplace
- Two bedrooms in the main house
- Shower room
- Self contained annexe for guests
- Bedroom and bathroom on first floor of the annexe
- Reception room with fireplace on ground floor
- Kitchenette/utility in annexe
- Cottage style gardens, garage and driveway parking
This extended semi detached cottage offers a wealth of period charm and benefits from a detached annexe and immediate access to a local bridleway
Thatch Cottage is a delightful property set in the hugely desirable village of Crazies Hill.
As the names suggests, this 'chocolate box' thatched cottage has many charming features and sits on a mature plot which surrounds the property on three sides. The Village of Crazies Hill is served by a well regarded primary school and local public house.
The property is accessed through electronic gates and has two separate garden areas. The first has a lawn which includes a feature pond/waterfall as well as a seating area. It is surrounded by a hedge which offers seclusion and privacy.
The second area has a courtyard patio with French doors to the kitchen/dining room and also provides access to the Annex, garage and off road parking for multiple vehicles. In addition, there is a lawn to the side with a substantial pergola.
Internally, the property offers all the character and charm one would expect and blended with modern elements which make it a practical house for modern living - from the 'cosy' living space with feature fireplace to the well planned Kitchen/Dining Room with vaulted ceiling and Aga.
Within the annex, there is a large and impressive Living Space with feature fireplace and wood burning stove - this is an ideal space for family gatherings and also benefits from a kitchenette area and Shower room. To the first floor of the annex is a large double bedroom with full ensuite facilities.
A future plan for any buyer could be to incorporate the annex and the main property and connect them, creating more space and certainly adding value.
Viewing is recommended to fully appreciated this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2481340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Henley-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.