3 bedroom house for saleElsinge Road, Enfield
- THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACED HOUSE
- LOCATED IN AN EN1 POSTCODE
- DOUBLE GLAZED AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- GREAT ACCESS INTO LONDON LIVERPOOL STREET
- OFFERED ON A CHAIN FREE BASIS
- APPROX 50FT REAR GARDENS
- KITCHEN DINER
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- EPC RATING F
Kings Group are delighted to offer this Three Bedroom, End Of Terraced 1960’s Style House Located in an EN1 Postcode. Benefiting from two reception rooms, ground floor shower/wc, first floor bathroom, three double bedrooms, and front & rear gardens. This is offered on a chain free basis and is within close proximity to Turkey Street station which offers great links into the city.
Front Door To: -
Entrance Hallway - 4.17m x 1.96m (13'8 x 6'5) - With double glazed window to front, laminated wood style floor, doors to:
Reception One - 3.94m x 3.66m '0.30m (12'11 x 12 '1) - With double glazed window to front, coved ceiling, dado rail, single radiator, Tv point, telephone point, laminated wood style floor
Reception Two - 2.90m x 1.70m (9'6 x 5'7) - With double glazed window to rear gardens, single radiator, lino floor
Kitchen - 3.35m x 2.95m (11'0 x 9'8) - With double glazed window to rear gardens, range of wall and base units work tops over, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, electric oven, hob, extractor, lino floor
Ground Floor Cloakroom - 1.37m x 0.74m (4'6 x 2'5) - With double glazed frosted window to side, low level wc, lino floor
Staircase To First Floor Landing - 2.64m x 1.68m (8'8 x 5'6) - With carpet, power, doors to:
Bedroom One - 4.06m x 3.96m (13'4 x 13'0) - With double glazed window to front, storage, single radiator, Tv point, telephone point, carpet.
Bedroom Two - 4.32m x 2.90m (14'2 x 9'6) - With double glazed window to rear gardens storage, single radiator,, carpet.
Bedroom Three - 2.90m x 2.18m (9'6 x 7'2) - With double glazed window to side, coved ceiling, storage, single radiator, carpet.
Bathroom/Wc - 1.91m x 1.65m (6'3 x 5'5) - With double glazed frosted window to side, low level wc,, pedestal wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower, coved ceiling, tiled walls,, lino floor
Exterior: 56'0(Approx) Rear Gardens - With lawn, side access, timber shed. shrubs.
Front Gardens -
Side Off Street Parking -
Epc Rating F -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69332195.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27317366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Enfield Highway. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.