1 bedroom flat for sale10, Albert Road, Flat 2-1, Queens Park, Glasgow, G428DN
- Generous 1 Bedroom Upper Flat in attractive West-end style traditional building. Excellent sized flat DISCOUNTED for auction sale. Popular locale off Victoria Rd with open aspects near Sainsbury?s Loc
- Comprises: Reception Hallway, front facing bright lounge, toilet/wash hand basin with separate bath, dining/kitchen (with recess area) and double bedroom. Excellent rental circa £450 pcm - £5,400 p/a.
- Tree-lined highly desirable south side street. Market rental circa £425-450 pcm (circa £5,400 per annum). The New Victoria Hospital, Langside College and The City of Glasgow College all provide a sold
- Queens Park, Pollokshields West & Crosshill train stations are both within minutes providing fast commuter access to Glasgow City Centre and the surrounding area. Ample amenities are available on Vict
- Main arterial bus route (Victoria Rd) convenient with Glasgow City Centre circa 12 minutes by car, rail or bus. Queen's Park (60 hectares/148 acres) is a beautiful Paxton creation which offers someth
Generous 1 Bedroom Upper Flat in attractive West-end style traditional building. Excellent sized flat DISCOUNTED for auction sale. Popular locale off Victoria Rd with open aspects near Sainsbury?s Local, Bank of Scotland, RBS and Saint Bride's Primary School Competitive Price ***15 Albert Road, Flat 1-1, Flat, G41 (SOLD - £120,000) - Fantastic potential. Comprises: Reception Hallway, front facing bright lounge, toilet/wash hand basin with separate bath, dining/kitchen (with recess area) and double bedroom. Excellent rental circa £450 pcm - £5,400 p/a. Seldom available excellent value for money property likely to appeal to investors or for rental/portfolio expansion - NEW ENTRY. Tree-lined highly desirable south side street. Market rental circa £425-450 pcm (circa £5,400 per annum). The New Victoria Hospital, Langside College and The City of Glasgow College all provide a sold tenant base. SALE: 45 Albert Rd, sold £126,500...28 Albert Road, Flat Top Right, Sold £125,000 - Super guide price. EPC - Band D Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2939113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.