3 bedroom bungalow for saleAmpleforth Avenue, Normanby, TS6
- BEAUTIFUL THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- CONVENIENTLY LOCATED TO NORMANBY VILLAGE
- SITUATED ON THIS EVER POPULAR FAWCETT RESIDENTIAL ESTATE
- 18 FT. LOUNGE & 12 FT. KITCHEN
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY TO THE SIDE ELEVATION
BEAUTIFUL THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
CONVENIENTLY LOCATED TO NORMANBY VILLAGE
SITUATED ON THIS EVER POPULAR FAWCETT RESIDENTIAL ESTATE
18 FT. LOUNGE & 12 FT. KITCHEN
UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY TO THE SIDE ELEVATION
ENERGY RATING; D 66
This stunning presented family bungalow demands to be viewed internally to appreciate the specification of this truly fine property. The property consists of entrance hall to the front elevation, 12ft. kitchen, 18ft. lounge, 10ft. conservatory, three spacious bedrooms with family bathroom. This property also fits those who are thinking about retirement. Viewings are strictly accompanied by Bernadette Harris, please call 01642 464433.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST160121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.