2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCahir Street, E14
Withdrawn from Market
- 2 Bedroom Apartment with Garden
- Easy Access to Central London
- Parking via Permit (To be applied for. Currently 2 permits are held by the owners)
- Close to Local Amenities
- Ideal Investment or First Time Home
House is pleased to offer for sale this 2 bedroom ground floor apartment with garden area which would make an ideal first home or investment property. Internally it benefits from a hallway leading to lounge, fitted kitchen, master bedroom, further bedroom and the family bathroom. The apartment benefits from its own front door access.
We understand that the service charge is approximately £100 per month (to be confirmed by your solicitor) which includes building insurance and maintenance. Permit parking is also available from the LA - The current owner holds 2 permits from the LA.
Please call House on 01795 385810 to arrange your viewing today.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8225892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.