4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKeepers Cottage, Pingewood Road South, Pingewood, Reading, RG30
- 4 Bedrooms and Re-fitted Family Bathroom
- Semi-Rural Location and Close to Amenities
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Large Garden with View Over Fields
- Parking for Several Vehicles
- Detached Double Garage with Workshop
Beautiful cottage presented in excellent order in a semi rural location with a large plot. The property has been well maintained and improved by the current owners and offers a fantastic kitchen/breakfast room. The cottage is also within easy reach of local pubs, amenities and major transport links, including Junction 11 and 12 of the M4. EPC Rating D.
Entrance Hall with doors to all downstairs rooms including Sitting Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room and Lobby to Rear Garden and Stairs to First Floor.
On the first floor there are 4 Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom.
The property overlooks a green to the front and fields to the rear. There is ample off road parking which is accessed via electric gates. There is also a large garden to the side of the property and an outside Utility Room.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
West Berkshire Council - Band D
Oil, Mains Water and Electric.
Through our in house Conveyancing team, we can ensure ease and efficiency for a competitive, no-sale, no-fee quote. Ask us for a quote today.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
In accordance with HMRC Anti Money Laundering Regulations a buyer(s) must attend our office to provide Photo Identification and Proof of Address (valid in last 3 months) once a sale is agreed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Burghfield Common. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.