2 bedroom apartment for saleStanboroughs House, High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11
- Unique apex ceiling style with a Skylight above the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom
- Architecturally designed with historical features as well as beautiful details designed for contemporary living
- Every room is enriched with natural light
- Farrow and Ball Paint Colour scheme throughout
- A modern layout throughout
- Practical and high quality modern day living
- Velux 'Integra Control' system
- Underfloor heating in the bathroom
- A brand new 999 year lease
- Magnificent terrace
The living area and kitchen area
Architecturally designed this fantastic open plan room is flooded with natural light, with its high apex ceiling it offers a great contemporary living space which flows openly onto a private outdoor terrace
The internal Farrow and Ball colour scheme with clever colour matching skirting boards with the kitchen units releases a lovely continuous flowing feel throughout the space
A spacious outdoor terrace surrounded by wood panelling allowing for privacy screening. Ideal for outdoor entertaining. There is a raised area allowing for planting.
The principal bedroom has an original feature fireplace in the centre of the room, double sash windows and a secluded wardrobe area.
Bedroom two also has an original feature fireplace, a delightful skylight and an alcove ready for your wardrobe
Pristinely White bathroom suite, fully tiled with underfloor heating, storage, a feature high ceiling and skylight brings lots of natural light into the bathroom.
There is also a utility/ storage room housing the boiler and space for a washing machine.
Terrace - 215 sq ft
Living area - 318 sq ft
Bedroom 1 - 167 sq ft
Bedroom 2 - 122 sq ft
• Solid wood internal doors with Chrome ironmongery.
• Beautifully restored Cast Iron fireplaces
• Worcester Bosch combi-boilers with double panel colosseum traditional radiators throughout controlled by individual Honeywell Wireless room stats.
• Solid wood worktop and White tiled splashback.
• Howdens designer kitchen with selection of unit types
• A range of high performance Neff/ Bosch integrated appliances.
• Under-counter lighting LED
• Integrated wine rack
• Fully tiled floors and walls
• Saneux Matteo designer basin with unit and Klassique Chromeware
• Hudson Reed Topaz exposed value, rigid riser and Shower Rose
• Wall hung illuminated mirrors with LED under unit light
• Chrome heated towel rail/ underfloor heating
• Grohe wall hung WC frame + push plate
• Pura Wall Hung WC and Soft Close Seat
• Aqua Dart Venturi 8 Shower Screen
• Facilities for wall mounted TVs with Sky Q multi-room setup.
• Mains wired smoke alarms & heat detectors
• Knightsbridge plug sockets & switches
• All Velux windows controlled by Velux 'Integra Home control' tablets
Exterior and Communal Areas
• Private allocated parking accessed through electronic gates
• Private/ Secure access from the parking area and front access from the High Street.
• Video entry phone system to allow guest entry.
• External lighting to the car park, communal terrace entrance
• Bicycle store and bin store area with recycling.
We must emphasise that these properties are truly unique and can only truly be fully appreciated by a personal visit
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69342821.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ViaProperties76HighStreetApartmentA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by VIA Properties, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.