5 bedroom detached house for saleRedvers Road, Warlingham, Surrey, CR6 9HN
- Impressive Detached Home
- Sought after location close to Green
- Private Gated Entrance to large Driveway
- 5 Bedrooms
- 24' x 17' approx. Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 20' x 17' Lounge open to Dining Room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom
- Beautifully Maintained Gardens
This attractive family home enjoys a sought after position within walking distance of Warlingham Village Green and has been the subject of much improvement. This property now exudes light, quality and space throughout with accommodation to include a fabulous Kitchen/Breakfast/Family room with integrated appliances, Spacious Entrance Hall with tiled flooring, Large Lounge with doors to Rear Garden and a delightful Master suite with large En- Suite Bathroom. An internal viewing is a must to appreciate all this impressive home has to offer.
Redvers Road is located within a 5 minutes walk of the popular Warlingham Village where an array of boutique style shops, restaurants and a supermarket can be found. Also close by is a large Sainsbury's supermarket and the delightful open space of 'Blanchmans Farm'. Upper Warlingham Station just under half a mile away, within walking distance serving Central London for commuting and Whyteleafe Station is just a little further on. The M23/25 motorways are easily accessible serving Gatwick airport and the national motorway network. Reputable schools are to be found in the surrounding areas of both state and private sectors including Warlingham High, Woldingham Girls School and Caterham.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 414799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hubbard Torlot, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.