4 bedroom detached house for saleWinchester Close, North Wingfield, Chesterfield
- ** Guide Price £210,000 - £220,000 **
- Offered For Sale with No Chain
- A Well Presented Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Lounge, Modern Fitted Kitchen & Spacious Conservatory
- Modern Bathroom & En-suite
- Enclosed Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Integral Garage & Off Street Parking
Guide Price £210,000-£220,000. Offered For Sale with NO CHAIN is this well-presented extended FOUR BEDROOM detached family home with two reception rooms, modern kitchen, conservatory, en-suite shower room,enclosed rear garden, garage & off street parking.This property must be viewed to appreciate
A front facing PVCu door opens into the entrance hallway with central heating radiator and access given to the lounge whilst stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Lounge 18' Into Bay x 11' 1" Into Recess ( 5.49m Into Bay x 3.38m Into Recess )
This well appointed lounge is fitted with a living flame gas fire with marble back, hearth and feature surround. Whilst the floor is laid with solid oak, there is a front facing PVCu double glazed box bay window, two central heating radiators, TV point, wall lights and coving to the ceiling. An internal door opens into the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 14' 5" ( 3.10m x 4.39m )
This modern kitchen is fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with contemporary worksurfaces and inset stainless steel deep sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated appliances include; an electric double oven, microwave and a five ring gas hob with glass splashback panel and chimney style extractor fan above. Space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher, built in storage units with inset space for a fridge/freezer. Tiling to the floor, coving to the ceiling and a built in storage cupboard. A rear facing PVCu double glazed window and French doors opening into the conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 4" x 14' 2" ( 3.76m x 4.32m )
This spacious conservatory of brick and PVCu construction offers an ideal reception room with space for family dining, with wall lighting and tiled floor with under floor heating. Rear and side facing PVCu double glazed windows overlook the garden whilst side facing French doors open to the same.
First Floor Landing
A staircase rises from the entrance hallway and gives access to the first floor living accommodation with built in airing cupboard and loft access hatch.
(Please note the loft is partially boarded)
Bedroom One 14' 5" Max x 10' Into Door ( 4.39m Max x 3.05m Into Door )
This front facing double bedroom is fitted with two PVCu double glazed windows, a central heating radiator, TV point and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' ( 3.63m x 2.44m )
A second double bedroom fitted with a front facing PVCu double glazed window, a central heating radiator and an internal door opening into the en-suite.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower. Partially tiled walls, a central heating radiator, wood effect flooring and a rear facing PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 11' x 7' 3" Max ( 3.35m x 2.21m Max )
A rear facing bedroom with a PVCu double glazed window, a central heating radiator and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Four 7' 11" Max x 6' 11" Max ( 2.41m Max x 2.11m Max )
A further rear facing bedroom with PVCu double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin with vanity storage unit below and panelled bath with mixer taps. Tiling to the floor and partial tiling to the walls whilst there is a chrome heated towel rail.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a driveway offering off street parking and giving access to the garage. Whilst to the rear is an enclosed garden with a decked patio area offering an ideal space for outside seating whilst there are two timber sheds and steps leading onto the laid to lawn area.
An integral garage with rear facing window and door opening out to the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69344111.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.