2 bedroom apartment for saleCross Yard, Wigan
- Investment opportunity
- Great for first time buyer
- Ground floor accommodation
- Off road parking space
- Close to Wigan Town Centre
- 7 Primary schools within 1 mile
- 3 Train stations within 1 mile
- Sought after area
- Viewings Essential
MHL Estate Agents are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of
£70,000 for 11 Cross Yard, Wigan, WN1 1XF. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact MHL Estate Agents on 01942 824482 before exchange of contracts.
Hall - Central heating radiator.
Lounge - 4.85m x 2.84m (15'11 x 9'4) - UPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear. Central heating radiator.
Kitchen - 2.92m x 1.45m (9'7 x 4'9) - UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a range of wall and base units. Single drainer sink unit. Fitted electric oven, hob and extractor.
Bedroom One - 3.40m x 3.28m (11'2 x 10'9) - UPVC double glazed window. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two - 2.69m x 2.13m (8'10 x 7') - Double glazed window. Central heating radiator.
Bathroom/Wc - UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a low level wc, wash hand basin and bath with mixer shower over. Partially tiled walls.
Outside - Parking space.
Ideal investment opportunity sold with a tenant in situ.
Two bedroomed ground floor modern apartment with parking space.
The living accommodation comprises: hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Warmed by electric heating and also benefits from double glazing. Off road parking space within the courtyard.
Early viewings are essential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69345560.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27302022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MHL Estate Agents, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.