2 bedroom flat for sale23/3 Ashwood Gait, Corstorphine, Edinburgh, EH12 8PE
- Immaculately-presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect first-floor apartment, set in a modern, factored residential development.
- Located in the sought-after Corstorphine area, west of Edinburgh's city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, double bedroom, and family bathroom.
- Highlights include generous rooms sizes, a private balcony, a stylish fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, quality contemporary flooring, lighting and decor, and modern bathroom suites.
- In addition, there is good storage provision, double glazing, gas central heating, secure entry system, satellite TV and telephone points.
- The development also provides a lift service, residents private parking, shared bike store and well-maintained landscaped grounds.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday between 2-4pm
Immaculately-presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect first-floor apartment, set in a modern, factored residential development, located in the sought-after Corstorphine area, west of Edinburgh's city centre. A generous hallway gives access throughout and features a reception area with a built-in store cupboard. Set to the north facing aspect is the living room giving access to the private balcony with views over the garden grounds and to the West Lothian skyline. A bright, modern kitchen features stone-effect worktops with matching splash-back, sink, drainer, unit downlighting, LED kickplate lighting, and an integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy with stainless steel splash-back. The carpeted master bedroom features a dresser area with built-in wardrobe and access to the en-suite with fitted two piece suite and a cubicle with mains mixer. Bedroom two also features a built-in wardrobe and a south facing Juliet balcony. The generous bathroom is fitted with a contemporary three piece suite and tiled splash-walls. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. A west of city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city by-pass, Gyle and Gogarburn. There is local shopping throughout, St. John's Road has a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offering an extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries, and schools through all levels.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8170723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.