4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Orchard, Pompian Brow, Bretherton, PR26 9AQ
Withdrawn from Market
- Semi-rural location with open views
- Four large bedrooms
- Contemporary fitted kitchen / dining
- Modern spacious living environment
- Outstanding family bathroom and ensuite
- Stunning gardens and large driveway
- Oak floors, log burner and open fire
- 2547 SQ.FT
This is an outstanding opportunity to purchase this stunning contemporary new build four bed detached family home located in some of Lancashire's most beautiful countryside. The Orchard is located along the quiet country lane of Pompian Brow in the picturesque semi-rural village of Bretherton. The property was built approximately four years ago and has been finished off in a very modern yet traditional way helping it sit beautifully in the surrounding countryside. On entering this amazing property, you are hit with a very warm and welcoming feel, along with a feeling of space. To the front of the property there is a stunning dining / reading come sitting room with beautifully fitted oak flooring and a large feature gas powered log burning effect stove set in a stunning open chimney. Off this impressive space is the large formal lounge / sitting room which is again finished in a very contemporary way with open fire and outstanding views over the gardens and fields, modern high spec downstairs fitted shower room with sink and wc which is fully tiled and a great sized utility room with a range of wall units and worktops. To the rear of the property is a truly beautiful and spacious open plan space housing a very high spec country style kitchen with a range of wall, base and drawer units along with granite worktops and splash back and a range of integral appliances, open plan dining room off the kitchen with oak flooring, modern décor and great views then an outstanding morning / sun room to the rear with doors leading to the beautiful gardens and patio areas. To the first floor of this amazing family property there are four large bedrooms with storage, spectacular family bathroom with stunning feature roll top bath and modern fitted Jack and Jill style en-suite bathroom. The property has truly been finished to the highest of standards throughout with attention to detail being top of the list, the use of lighting, tiles, oak floors and colours really brings this property together and makes it a very special place to live. Externally to the front is a large slated driveway offering off road secure parking for several cars and a large garage. To the rear there is a large stone flagged patio area which is an ideal space for outside dining and entertaining, grassed area, flower boarders and a large feature strip pond which takes your eye down to the bottom of the gardens and beyond to the rear open countryside. This is a truly outstanding property and one that needs to be viewed to really appreciate the space and finish, call the office now to book your viewings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8227554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Parbold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.