3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleConingsby, Bracknell, Berkshire
- Driveway Parking With Garage
- No Onward Chain
- Walking Distance To Town Centre
- Modern Kitchen Open-Plan To Dining Area
- Presented In Excellent Condition
- Scope To Extend (STPP)
Duncan Yeardley are pleased to offer this three bedroom semi-detached family home with NO ONWARD CHAIN located in this popular residential cul de sac within Walking Distance to Bracknell Town Centre and train station. The property is presented in excellent condition throughout and comprises a large kitchen/diner which follows through to the light and airy living room with rear outlook onto the garden, downstairs WC, study area, two storage cupboards, three double bedroom, two of which have fitted wardrobes, modern bathroom, three large storage cupboards to the landing. Further benefits include; a large driveway for two cars plus a detached garage and a well presented rear garden with a block paved patio area, separate decked area with plenty of room for entertaining. Please call Duncan Yeardley today to arrange your viewing.
Property ref: 121_183_4448087
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4448087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duncan Yeardley Estate Agents, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.