3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarigold Walk, Ashton, Bristol, BS3
- Semi-detached home
- Three bedrooms
- One reception room with patio doors
- A modern kitchen/diner
- Upstairs family bathroom
- Off street parking
- Good sized rear garden
- Good condition throughout
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac
- A short walk to local amenities on North Street
Cj Hole Southville are delighted to welcome to the sales market this three bedroom, semi-detached family home located within a quiet cul-de-sac in Ashton.
This well presented property offers spacious living by the way of an open plan, modern kitchen/diner with access to the garden, a light and airy reception room with patio doors also leading to the garden, three good sized bedrooms and an upstairs family bathroom. Externally, the property offers a rear garden, and front off-street parking. This property is in an excellent condition, and is located within a quiet cul-de-sac, with local amenities on such as shops, bars and restaurants on North Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU170993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.