4 bedroom detached house for saleCartmel Close, Reigate
- £675,000 - £705,000 Guide Price
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Garage and driveway parking
- Landscaped rear garden
- Generous dual aspect living room
- Recently refitted kitchen semi open plan to dining space
- Upstairs bathroom & downstairs shower room
- Within the catchment for excellent local schools & within walking distance of Redhill train station
£675,000 - £705,000 Guide Price. Deceptively spacious, incredibly versatile & from the moment you step inside you know that you are in for something special here. To the rear of this fantastic house is a wonderful lawned garden with a raised patio area. Driveway parking and garage.
£675,000 - £705,000 Guide Price. Enjoying a quiet, elevated position, with far reaching views this detached home is ideal for any growing family & when you step through the front door of this home you will be amazed at the room inside!
There is a high vaulted ceiling in the lounge making the room seem even bigger than it already is & being dual aspect it also enjoys lots of natural daylight.
The kitchen has been recently refitted & offers plenty of storage units & worktop space where you will be able to show off your culinary skills & being semi open plan to the dining area makes this room ideal for hassle free mealtimes with the family or when entertaining guests.
To complete the ground floor accommodation you will find an incredibly handy & sumptuous refitted shower room.
To the first floor there is a generous landing area & there are four bedrooms which are well balanced & are serviced by a family bathroom.
Like some of the neighbours within the direct vicinity there is plenty of scope for enlargement, subject to usual planning consents.
At the front of the house there is a driveway for several vehicles leading to a garage, so there is never a problem finding a space to park!
The rear garden gets the sun all day, but perhaps what makes this garden all the more appealing is its privacy & seclusion from the neighbouring properties. With a generous area of lawn for the children to play, a raised patio area perfect for alfresco dining in the warmer months.
Shower Room 8' 2" x 4' 10" ( 2.49m x 1.47m )
Living Room 21' 5" x 11' 9" Max ( 6.53m x 3.58m Max )
Dining Room 15' 5" x 9' 3" Max ( 4.70m x 2.82m Max )
Refitted Kitchen 11' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.69m )
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.51m )
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.33m x 2.82m )
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.29m )
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 7' 4" ( 2.82m x 2.24m )
Family Bathroom 7' 8" x 7' 1" ( 2.34m x 2.16m )
Garage 17' 7" x 9' ( 5.36m x 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69347528.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED402876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Redhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.