2 bedroom villa for sale4/3 Cleekim Road, Duddingston, Edinburgh, EH15 3HU
- Well-presented and tastefully appointed, two-bedroom upper villa flat in a block of four, with private gardens and garage.
- Set quietly off the main thoroughfares in an established modern development in Duddingston, east of Edinburgh City Centre.
- Comprises; entrance vestibule, hallway, living/dining room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, and bathroom.
- Features include; uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, cable TV and phone points, fitted blinds and floored loft.
- To the rear is a beautifully-maintained, enclosed private garden, mainly laid to grass, with planted shrub borders, two timber sheds and an arbour with timber decking.
- There is a remote lock-up garage, also to the rear, plus ample, unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday 2-4pm
Well-presented and tastefully appointed, two-bedroom upper villa flat in a block of four, with private gardens and garage, set quietly off the main thoroughfares in an established modern development in Duddingston, east of Edinburgh City Centre. A short entrance vestibule with outerwear space, opens to a light and spacious living area, connecting to an internal hallway serving all rooms.The living room enjoys a pleasant outlook to the front, offers ample seating and dining space, and has a feature electric fireplace.The kitchen, overlooking the garden to the rear, is fitted with modern wood-effect units with breakfast bar and coordinated splashbacks, and a range-style dual-fuel stove with an extractor hood. There is space for an American-style fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. There are two double-bedrooms, set to either aspect, both with built-in wardrobes, and a stylish, fully-tiled bathroom with a contemporary four-piece suite, including a spa-style bath, a corner shower enclosure with electric shower and a chrome, ladder-style radiator. Duddingston is an established and desirable residential area, located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, whilst a Morrisons superstore lies on Portobello Road, Sainbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, ASDA at the Jewel, and an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and a seafront promenade, and the extensive parklands of Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat, Duddingston Loch and Figgate park are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels; whilst this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1, with regular public transport available on Willowbrae Road and Duddingston Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8184576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.