1 bedroom flat for sale6/1 Tytler Gardens, Abbeyhill, Edinburgh, EH8 8HQ
- Light and immaculately-presented, one bedroom ground floor flat, forming part of a modern residential development.
- Conveniently located in the popular Abbeyhill area, just east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom and a bathroom.
- With light tasteful decor throughout, features include a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, electric heating, double glazing, TV and telephone points.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, a shared bicycle store area, two permits for the private residents car park, and well maintained communal grounds.
- Curtains and blinds are included within the final sale of the property.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings: Thursday 6pm-8pm & Sun 2pm-4pm
Light and immaculately-presented, one bedroom, ground floor flat, forming part of a modern residential development, conveniently located in the popular Abbeyhill area, just east of Edinburgh city centre. The carpeted entrance hall gives access to all rooms except the kitchen, and features a built-in store cupboard, a cupboard housing the water tank, and the secured entry system handset. Set to the front, the living room has space for lounge and dining furniture and features carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Set off the living room with a side aspect window, the kitchen has a central light fitting and a built-in store cupboard. The modern fitted units include wood-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, washing machine, fridge/freezer and an integrated electric oven, hob and canopy. The double bedroom is front facing and features carpeted flooring and a central pendant light fitting. Set internally off the hall, the bright bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite, including a shower above the bath, tiled splash-walls, retractable glass screen, and a shaver point. Abbeyhill lies east of the city centre with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, including the Meadowbank Shopping Park with a Sainsbury's superstore. Highly-frequent bus services are available from London Road, whilst Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all are accessible by foot. The east end of the city centre is also close by, including the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a Nuffield gym, and multi-screen cinema. Meadowbank stadium has a range of leisure and fitness facilities, whilst Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer vast open green spaces for walks and recreation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7957456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.