2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHatherton Road, Shanklin
Withdrawn from Market
- Charming Character Cottage
- Moments Away from Shanklin Town Centre
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ideal First Time Purchase or Holiday Home
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Driveway Parking
- Low Maintenance Courtyard Garden
SUMMARY Located just a short walk away from Shanklin Old Village, local shops, amenities and eateries is this charming character cottage retaining many original features.
The accommodation consists of the welcoming entrance hall, kitchen with breakfast bar, lounge, dining room, master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe/ potential for ensuite, second bedroom plus the large bathroom with stand alone bath and shower cubicle.
PORCH 4' 02" x 2' 06" (1.27m x 0.76m)
KITCHEN 11``' 05" x 9' 03" (3.48m x 2.82m)
LOUNGE 11' 05" x 10' 11" (3.48m x 3.33m)
DINING ROOM 10' 11" x 9' 10" (3.33m x 3m)
BEDROOM 1 11' 07" x 11' 00" (3.53m x 3.35m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 00" x 9' 11" (3.35m x 3.02m)
BATHROOM 10' 11" x 9' 02" (3.33m x 2.79m)
OUTSIDE Driveway parking is located at the side of the property leading up to the low maintenance courtyard garden with outside storage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69348293.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276029582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.