4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStortford Road, Hoddesdon
- Four Bed End Of Terraced Family House
- Lounge & Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Conservatory & En Suite Shower Room
- Off Street Parking
We are pleased to offer for sale this extended and well presented four bedroom end of terraced property positioned on three floors and maintained to a high standard, located within this treeline road within easy to Hoddesdon Town Centre and local amenities. An internal viewing is a must.
This four bedroom end of terraced family home has been extended providing ample living accommodation throughout. The property is positioned on three floors incorporating many features which include a kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, en suite shower room to master bedroom and off street parking. The property is located in this popular tree line road which benefits from a being within walking distance of Hoddesdon Town with its many shopping facilities, schools for all age groups and good transport links.
Double glazed main front door leading to:
Stairs to first floor, meters cupboard and door to:
Lounge 22' 6" narrowing to 16' 3" x 11' 11" ( 6.86m narrowing to 4.95m x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, power points, TV point, oak flooring and coving to ceiling, storage cupboard.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 2" x 9' 3" ( 4.93m x 2.82m )
With a range of wall cupboards, ample granite work tops with cupboards and drawers under. Tiled flooring, fitted gas hob, built in oven, stainless steel sink unit, extractor fan, tiled flooring and double glazed window to side, door and window leading to:
Conservatory 9' 5" x 8' 9" ( 2.87m x 2.67m )
Fully double glazed with doors leading to garden, radiator, power points and door to:
Bathroom 8' 10" x 5' 11" ( 2.69m x 1.80m )
Comprising a paneled bath with shower attachment and shower screen, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling and double glazed window to rear elevation. Heated chrome towel.
First Floor Landing
With stairs to second floor and doors to:
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.10m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, power points and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 10' 5" ( 2.90m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, power points and built in cupboard.
Bedroom 4 7' 5" x 6' 1" ( 2.26m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points and radiator.
Comprising a paneled bath, low level flush WC, sink unit with vanity below, heated chrome towel rail and double glazed obscure window to front elevation and chrome towel rail.
Second Floor Landing
With doors to:
Master Bedroom 15' 9" x 10' ( 4.80m x 3.05m )
With velux window to front and double glazed window to rear, power points, radiator, vaulted ceiling and door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle, sink unit with vanity below, low level flush WC, tiled floor and tiled walls, double glazed window.
REAR GARDEN with a paved area and lawned area, fenced boundaries, garden shed. Outside light and water tap, side access to FRONT providing off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69349589.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD104957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.