2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMasonwood, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 8WE
- Superb Two Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Recently Refurbished To A High Standard
- Spacious Open Plan Living Space
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Landscaped Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking For Up To Two Vehicles
*** NEWLY REFURBISHED TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY MODERNISED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT & PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb two bedroom semi detached property situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in Fulwood. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and Royal Preston Hospital, this ideally positioned property has been modernised to a high standard throughout and boasts stylish open plan living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, spacious open plan living space with a modern fitted breakfast kitchen, two good size bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts beautifully landscaped front and rear gardens with driveway parking for two vehicles. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 415489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.