3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighfield Road, Kidderminster
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- GENEROUS SIZED GARDEN
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
****THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED****OFF ROAD PARKING****GENEROUS SIZED REAR GARDEN****DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED**** Comprising entrance porch, hallway, dining room, extended lounge, kitchen, rear porch, three bedrooms and bathroom.
A three bedroom semi detached with a generous sized garden. Comprising entrance porch, hallway, dining room, extended lounge, kitchen, rear porch, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having ample off road parking, double glazing where stated and gas central heating.
Fenced with concrete driveway leading to entrance porch.
Glazed door to front, windows to sides and front aspects, two ceiling lights and glazed door and windows to entrance hallway.
Ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, understairs cupboard with window to side aspect, gas central heated radiator and doors to various rooms.
Dining Room 12' 9" into bay x 10' 5" into recess ( 3.89m into bay x 3.17m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, ceiling light, wall lights, feature fireplace, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Extended Lounge 20' 3" x 10' 6" into recess ( 6.17m x 3.20m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, window to side aspect, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator and log burner.
Kitchen 13' x 5' 11" ( 3.96m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, two ceiling lights, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, worktops, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, gas central heated radiator and glazed door to rear porch.
Glazed windows to side aspect, glazed door to garden, ceiling light and tiled floor.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 10' 5" into recess ( 4.11m x 3.17m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' 5" into recess ( 3.40m x 3.17m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 6' ( 2.26m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail and cupboard housing water tank.
Hobbie Room 19' x 7' 3" ( 5.79m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed patio doors to side, strip light, spot lights, power point and door to front.
Fenced borders with gate to side, decked area, lawn, stoned area, log store and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69351848.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.