2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Street North, New Whittington
- IMMACULATE AND MODERN THROUGHOUT
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- EXTENSIVE PLOT
- POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
- GREAT LOCAL AMENITIES
- FANTASTIC ROAD LINKS TO CHESTERFIELD & SHEFFIELD CITY CENTRE
*** ZERO STAMP DUTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS!! *** A REAL SHOW STOPPER!! *** ATTENTION ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS!! *** LOOK AT THIS GARDEN! ***
A well maintained and much-loved family home that has been tastefully decorated throughout and benefits from a recently refitted modern bathroom suite.
The properties accommodation comprises of entrance area, spacious and airy lounge with modern gas fire, marble hearth and pine surround, through diner/kitchen that has a vast range of modern wall and base units, Karndean flooring, integral fridge, freezer, double electric oven, four ring gas hob, electric extractor hood and door leading to a spacious cupboard that has lighting and electrics that currently houses an additional fridge/freezer and tumble dryer. To the first floor are two spacious double bedrooms both having built in wardrobes and a modern family bathroom that comprises of a three-piece white suite with Mira mains powered shower over bath. The property is enhanced with gas central heating via a modern boiler still under warranty and uPVC double glazed. Externally to the front is a low maintenance garden laid with plumb slate and garden path leading to the side and rear of the property. The rear garden is in three sections, a lovely patio seating area for those who like to entertain, Garden area for the green fingered and also hard standing to the rear with a concrete garden storage shed for the workers out there. This is simply an excellent starter home with an internal inspection recommended.
Located in the village of New Whittington with easy access to all major Motorway Links making it an ideal location for commuters and a stones throw from nearby city of Sheffield via A61 by-pass. Many high street retailers, pubs, restaurants, schooling, swimming baths and public transport can be found in the village or have a drive to the nearby town of Chesterfield that offers a wider range of shopping and amenities. The Peak District is also on your door step that offers all year around activities and some of the most breath-taking views available.
* Disclosure - The seller of this property is related to Martyn Robson of EazyMove estate agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69353708.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8253731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.