2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStonebridge Road, Northfleet, Gravesend, Kent
- 2 bedroom end of terrace house
- Good condition throughout
- Good sized rear garden
- Close to railway station and local amenities
- Downstairs bathroom
- EPC energy rating E (44)
What the Owner says:
I was initially drawn to this property due to the location as it is in such close proximity to the railway station and was ideal for my daily commute to London. Ebbsfleet International railway station is within walking distance and offers a high-speed service to St Pancras in just under twenty minutes!As soon as I stepped over the threshold, I instantly fell in love with the house. Whilst it needed a bit of 'tender loving care' the sheer size of the house, in comparison to others that I had viewed, was a bonus. We have modernised and redecorated where necessary, so whilst the new owner may wish to put their own stamp on the property, they can move in straight away. The garden was simply the icing on the cake as it is huge and the perfect place for the little one to let off some steam. There is a large shed in the garden for all of your storage needs.I hope the new owners will enjoy this house as much as I have over the years.
- Lounge Area: 11'7 x 10'5 (3.53m x 3.18m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'9 x 10'4 (3.58m x 3.15m)
- Bathroom: 8'1 x 6'3 (2.47m x 1.91m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 1: 11'7 x 10'5 (3.53m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 x 10'5 (3.53m x 3.18m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69353837.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11135633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.