3 bedroom terraced house for saleGoldsmith Road, Doncaster
Withdrawn from Market
- First Time Buyers - No Stamp Duty!!
- In need of a little TLC & updating.
- Fantastic access to M18 & A1.
- Beautiful views from the rear bedroom.
- New Worcester boiler fitted in 2015
- Estimated Rental Income £500pcm / 6.6% Yield
A deceptively spacious mid terraced home that would be perfect for a first time investor or first time buyer.
The property briefly compromised of; separate lounge / diner, kitchen with pantry, two double bedrooms, sizeable third and bathroom.
Outside the rear garden is private, has wonderful views and side access. There is a brick outhouse which has the potential to be knocked through to create a utility area with downstairs toilet.
The property requires cosmetic updating and is ready for someone to put their own stamp on.
ENTRANCE HALL Entered through a UPVC door, stairs to first floor and access to kitchen and lounge.
LOUNGE Front facing large square bay double glazed window, electric fire and radiator. Access through to dining room.
DINING ROOM Rear facing double glazed window, radiator, Worcester boiler and door to kitchen.
KITCHEN Rear facing double glazed window, cushioned floor, wall and base units with sink and space for washing machine, fridge, freezer and cooker. Panty under the stairs with further storage cupboard and rear door.
REAR PORCH Side door leading to garden. Two separate rooms one for storage and the other a downstairs toilet.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Leading to all bedrooms, bathroom and access to loft.
MASTER BEDROOM Front facing double glazed window, radiator and storage cupboard.
BEDROOM TWO Two rear facing double glazed windows, two storage cupboards / wardrobes and radiator.
BEDROOM THREE Front facing double glazed window, box over stairs with fitted wardrobe and radiator.
BATHROOM Rear facing double glazed frosted window, cushioned floor, white suite including; hand basin, toilet with cistern, bath with shower above.
OUTSIDE To the front the cute garden is enclosed by a wall and gate, partial shrubs and lawn.
Access to the side leads to the rear garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101025005982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moss Properties, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.