1 bedroom apartment for saleNightingale House, Drake Way, Reading, RG2
- One bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Well fitted kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Open plan living room overlooking communal grounds
- Impressive communal areas
- Bathroom with shower; EPC rating: B
- Allocated parking; Residents lift; Entry phone system
A newly completed apartment by Berkeley Homes located on the sought after Kennet Island development, situated to the south of Reading with excellent access to the M4 network and Green Park. The contemporary styled apartment located on the second floor features an open plan living room with laminate flooring and a well-fitted kitchen area with integrated appliances and further benefits from no onward chain. The impressive development features a central piazza with café, convenience store and gym with a dedicated bus service to central Reading with its mainline station providing direct trains to Paddington.
Kitchen/Sitting Room 5.13m (16'10) x 3.61m (11'10)
Bedroom 3.38m (11'1) x 3.02m (9'11)
Kennet Island features well kept communal grounds and the apartment enjoys an outlook over a paved area with artificial lawn and pergolas.
Residents have access to a communal cycle store.
The apartment has an allocated parking space situated directly outside the entrance to the building, space K182.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: C
Remaining lease length: 988 years
Current maintenance charge: £758.43 per annum
Ground rent charge: £350.00 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69357335.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 82633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.