2 bedroom flat for saleBRIERLEY HILL, DY5
- NO CHAIN
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Landscaped Communal Grounds
- Modern and Neutral Throughout
- Intercom System
- Allocated Secure Parking
- EZ Heating
- Double Glazing
CALLING ALL INVESTORS & FIRST TIME BUYERS!
G&T Properties are delighted to offer this newly built, GROUND FLOOR Immaculately presented modern 2 bed flat Located in a highly desirable residential location close to all local amenities, it also has great transport links such as Local train stations/ Bus stations.
The property compromises:
* A WELCOMING entrance Hall,
* A large MODERN open plan reception room and dining area with a feature window seat,* Fully fitted modern suite Kitchen which includes a integrated stainless steal oven/hob/extractor fan and washing machine included,
* Two GENEROUSLY sized double bedrooms one containing a built in mirrored wardrobe,
* New modern white fitted family bathroom complete with oversized shower,
* Rear communal Garden, and allocated secure parking.
This property has Double glazing and central heating throughout, has been decorated modern and neutral throughout and has new carpets.
Viewings are strongly encouraged!
* Call now to arrange a viewing best suited to you, also available viewing on weekends *
**please recommend A property to G&T properties and receive A 50 cash back voucher**
Call now to find out about our free tenant find services and our management packages that start from only 6%
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference S0647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.