3 bedroom terraced house for saleClifton Place, Shipley
- Guide price £125,000 - £135,000
- Three bedrooms
- Mid terrace property
- Beautifully presented
- Ideal family property
Three bedroom mid terrace property in a highly desirable location of Nab Wood which is beautifully presented and benefiting from some modernisation. This is an ideal family property offering no onward chain in a popular location. Guide price £125,000 - £135,000
Offered to the market is a three bedroom mid terrace property in a highly desirable location of Nab Wood which is beautifully presented and benefiting from some modernisation which includes a new kitchen, house bathroom, master bedroom and en suite. This is an ideal family property offering no onward chain in a popular location and viewing is highly essential to appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer. Briefly comprising of entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge and kitchen /diner to the ground floor. To the lower ground floor is a basement cellar. To the first floor is two bedrooms and the house bathroom and to the second floor is a third bedroom with en suite. Guide price £125,000 - £135,000
Entering the property via a composite door to the front which is double glazed with tiled flooring.
There's a door to the front which is single glazed with a central heating radiator, modern tiled floor and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 13' x 11' 4" max into chimney recess ( 3.96m x 3.45m max into chimney recess )
Comfortable sized lounge with a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed, central heating radiator, fire place with gas fire and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 7" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.45m max x 3.61m max )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces and a ceramic Belfast one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Belling range cooker with a cooker hood extractor fan, splashbacks and integrated appliances which include fridge freezer and bosch dishwasher. There is also a central heating boiler, central heating radiator, tiled floor and a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed. There is access to the rear garden via a UPVC double glazed door and a door leading to the cellar.
Lower Ground Floor
There's a window to the front which is single glazed, a coal bunker storage and plumbing for a washing machine.
Stairs rising from the entrance hall and leading to the second floor.
Bedroom One 14' 11" max into chimney breast x 10' 7" plus recess ( 4.55m max into chimney breast x 3.23m plus recess )
There's a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.59m )
There's a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator.
Modern and contemporary four piece suite comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basement with vanity storage unit, beautiful free standing bath and a double shower cubicle with bar shower. There is also a central heating radiator, window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed, part tiled walls, traditional style heated towel rail, tiled floor and LED lighting.
Bedroom Three 19' 1" max with sloping ceiling x 13' 4" max into staircase ( 5.82m max with sloping ceiling x 4.06m max into staircase )
This is the master bedroom with a Velux double glazed skylight to the front and rear and a door leading to the en suite.
Comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower. There is also a tiled floor and a Velux double glazed skylight to the rear.
To the front of the property there is a small garden and to the rear there's a flagged yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69361397.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.