3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCavendish Crescent, Ribbleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 6NB
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Kitchen, Conservatory & Utility With WC
- Three Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Four Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Well Landscaped Rear Garden With Patio
- Driveway Parking For Several Vehicles
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A QUIET RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN RIBBLETON & OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a quiet residential location in Ribbleton. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and Preston city centre, this ideally positioned property offers spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, large dining room, kitchen, conservatory, downstairs WC & utility room, three good size bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a well landscaped laid to lawn rear garden perfect for outdoor family entertainment with driveway parking for several vehicles available to the front of the property. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 415759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.