3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAngmering
- Overwhelmingly spacious detached three bedroom bungalow
- Bursting with character and charm
- Stunning triple aspect living room with open fire
- Dining room, gorgeous kitchen/breakfast room and study
- Generous gardens and off road parking
- Less than 1/4 mile to Angmering community centre & school
- Under 1/4 mile to Angmering village square
- Just over 1/2 mile to Angmering railway station
- Full brochure on Cooper Adams' website
- Interested in this property or anything similar coming up? Call us on 01903 859797
A home to stand out from the crowd and a residence to be the pride of any owner, bursting with character and overwhelmingly spacious. This distinctive three bedroom detached bungalow is located in the lovely position just minutes from Angmering Village Square, the triple aspect living room with its lovely open fire, separate dining room and brilliant open plan kitchen/breakfast room will leave you in no doubt that this is the home for you. EER D68
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7936196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Adams Estate Agents, Angmering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.