3 bedroom terraced house for saleHurcott Road, Kidderminster
- THREE BEDROOM TERRACE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED
- PERIOD FEATURES
****THREE BEDROOM TERRACE****NO UPWARD CHAIN****IMMACULATELY PRESENTED****CELLAR****GAS CENTRAL HEATING****DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED**** Comprising dining room, lounge, cellar, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom/utility, two first floor bedrooms, first floor bathroom and attic bedroom.
A lovely three bedroom terrace property offering no upward chain. Comprising dining room, lounge, cellar, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom/utility, two first floor bedrooms, first floor bathroom and attic bedroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing where stated and a rear garden.
Dining Room 13' 4" into recess x 13' 2" into bay ( 4.06m into recess x 4.01m into bay )
Glazed door to front with double glazed obscure window above, double glazed bay window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, picture rail, gas fire with surround, gas central heated radiator and door to inner hallway.
Ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing and opening to lounge.
Lounge 13' 3" into recess x 12' ( 4.04m into recess x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, picture rail, wall mounted electric fire, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring, door to cellar and door to kitchen.
Power and lighting.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 5' 5" ( 3.81m x 1.65m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed obscure door to side, spot lights, range of wall and base kitchen units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, gas central heated radiator, wooden worktops, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, tiled floor and door to cloakroom/utility.
Cloakroom/ Utility 6' 3" x 5' 5" ( 1.91m x 1.65m )
Ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, wooden worktop, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor.
Ceiling light, doors to various first floor rooms and door to attic bedroom.
Bedroom One 13' 4" into recess x 9' 5" max ( 4.06m into recess x 2.87m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, picture rail and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" max x 10' 5" into recess ( 3.38m max x 3.17m into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, picture rail and gas central heated radiator.
Extractor fan, spot light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath, walk-in shower, tiled splashbacks, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Attic Bedroom 14' 1" excluding dormer window x 13' 4" including stairs ( 4.29m excluding dormer window x 4.06m including stairs )
Double glazed skylight to front aspect, double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, built-in walk-in wardrobe, gas central heated radiator and storage in eaves.
Gates to each side, patio, lawn, flowerbeds, outside tap, power point and timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69369521.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.