2 bedroom flat for saleLower Marine Parade, Dovercourt, Harwich
- First Floor Apartment
- Stunning Sea Views
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Diner
- 2 Bedrooms
- Bathroom & En-Suite
- Allocated Parking.
We are delighted to offer for sale this WELL PRESENTED FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT. The property benefits from open plan living accommodation and BALCONY WITH STUNNING SEA VIEWS. There is ALLOCATED PARKING, BATHROOM & EN-SUITE.
Radiator to rear, entry phone, storage cupboard.
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen/diner 18' 11" x 10' 8" ( 5.77m x 3.25m )
Matching base and wall mounted units, island, breakfast bar area, tiled splashbacks, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer, oven and four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, one and a quarter sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Radiators to side and front, two double glazed windows to side with sea views, double glazed French doors to balcony area, laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 10' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.30m )
Fitted wardrobe, radiator to side, double glazed window to side.
Low level WC, glass shower cubicle, heated towel rail, tiled floor, pedestal wash hand basin, obscure double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator to side.
Low level WC, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled.
The property has an allocated parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69369533.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.