1 bedroom flat for sale5/1 Appin Terrace, Slateford, Edinburgh, EH14 1UB
- Beautifully-presented, one bedroom, ground-floor flat in a modern apartment block, with landscaped grounds and private residents' parking.
- Set quietly off the main thoroughfares in an established development in Slateford, west of Edinburgh City Centre.
- Comprises; entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, and bathroom.
- Features include; timber-framed double glazing, electric storage heating, satellite and cable TV and phone points.
- Additional features include; good storage space, fitted blinds, and secure entry system.
- Benefits from generous, shared, landscaped grounds with drying area and lock-up storage.
- With ample private parking for residents and visitors within the grounds, and unrestricted on street parking in Appin Terrace.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing - Sunday between 2-4pm.
**CLOSING DATE SET TUESDAY 24TH OCTOBER @ 12 NOON** Beautifully-presented, one bedroom, ground-floor flat in a modern apartment block, with landscaped grounds and private residents' parking, in a secluded residential development in Slateford, west of Edinburgh City Centre. An entrance hall with deep store cupboard, wood-effect laminate flooring, window to the rear, entry system handset, and spotlights, serves the main living areas. The front-facing living room provides ample space for dining, and features wood-effect laminate flooring, plain coving and a ceiling light fitting. Set off the living room, with a window to the front, and a deep larder cupboard, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary units with laminate worktops and splashback tiling. Appliances include a ceramic hob, electric oven and extractor canopy, and a washing machine and fridge. A carpeted double bedroom features a front window and a built-in wardrobe and offers ample freestanding furniture space. The rear-facing bathroom is fitted with a contemporary, white, three-piece suite with over-bath electric shower. Slateford is a long-established suburb, lying west of the Edinburgh city centre. There are a wide range of amenities which include local shops, banks, a post office, ASDA 24-hour supermarket at Chesser, Sainsbury's at Longstone, and the upcoming Edinburgh West Retail Park. Napier, Heriot-Watt, and Edinburgh universities area within easy reach, whilst leisure facilities include Nuffield Health Club, The Corn Exchange Leisure Village, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, Pure Gym on Gorgie Road, numerous golf courses and the open walking spaces of Colinton Dell and the Water of Leith. Regular bus services are available from both A70 and A71 whilst Slateford station offers rail commuting into the city centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7135783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.