2 bedroom villa for sale96 Crewe Crescent, Crewe, Edinburgh, EH5 2JW
- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, upper villa with private gardens.
- Located in the popular Crewe area, lying to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall and stairway, hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Highlights includes a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage provision including loft.
- In addition, there are TV and phone points, enclosed lawn garden to the side, a low-maintenance garden to the side, a lawn area and shared green to the rear.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing on Sunday between 2-4pm.
Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, upper villa with private gardens, located in the popular Crewe area, lying to the north of Edinburgh city centre. A carpeted entrance hall and stairway leads up to the main hall, with a window a top of the stair for natural light. The living room overlooks the rear gardens and has space for lounge and dining furniture, wood-effect flooring and coving. Set off the lounge is the modern fitted kitchen, and includes stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, washing machine, fridge/freezer, and an integrated oven, and gas hob. Bedroom one is set to the front and features a carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Bedroom two features a built-in wardrobe, carpeted flooring, a central light fitting. The bright bathroom has a side aspect window and is fitted with a three piece suite including a shower above the bath. Crewe is a popular residential location, offering excellent education, shopping, and transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Morrisons, Sainsbury's and Waitrose in close proximity. Nearby, Ocean Terminal further boasts a multi-screen cinema, a wide range of restaurants, and a Marks & Spencer Simply Food. Outdoor public leisure includes cycle paths along the Water of Leith, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and Inverleith Park, along with indoor leisure facilities at the Westwoods Health Club. There is a selection of local state and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College. Ferry Road is also a key route across the north of the city and for connection to the city-bypass and M90.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8116906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.