5 bedroom detached house for saleWallington Shore Road, Wallington
- Detached House
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Triple Aspect Drawing Room with Open Fireplace
- Part Vaulted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Good Sized Front and Rear Gardens
- Detached Double Carport and Parking
- 10 Year Warranty
Newly built, this five double bedroom property provides extensive accommodation in a private position and with good sized front and rear gardens. Internally the ground floor provides a triple aspect drawing room with open fireplace, a triple aspect kitchen/dining room with vaulted ceiling and island unit, a seperate utility room, cloakroom and ground floor double bedroom with ensuite shower room. On the first floor are the four remaining double bedrooms, the vaulted master with an ensuite shower, and the family bathroom.
Outside the rear garden has a terrace and lawns wrapping around the house, along with parking and a detached double car port.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69371621.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100259002472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harringtons Services Ltd, Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.