2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleVenner Avenue, Cowes, Isle of Wight
- Two bedroom spacious end terrace house
- Perfect first home or buy to let
- Plenty of living space
- Private garden
- Popular location
- EPC energy rating D (64)
You won’t be short on living space here, the extension to create the dining room is a fantastic addition for modern open plan living with access out to the garden from the dining room and the conservatory. The kitchen will be the party hub when you have friends over, it leads to both reception rooms making it very sociable. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, one being lucky enough of having an en-suite shower room. The separate bathroom is perfect for guests to use or if you wish to have his and hers. It will certainly make getting ready in the morning easy. Outside is a large side garden, screened by shrubs to give privacy and a rear patio from the conservatory which could be great for BBQ’s. Located in a popular part of Northwood, giving easy access to both Cowes and Newport it will be the ideal first home to commute to work from.
- Entrance Porch
- Kitchen Area: 11'4 x 8'5 (3.46m x 2.57m)
- Lounge Area: 14'9 x 11'9 (4.50m x 3.58m)
- Dining Area: 12'7 x 8'0 (3.84m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'11 x 9'1 (3.94m x 2.77m)
- En suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 7'9 (3.58m x 2.36m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69373286.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60117442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Cowes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.