4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEaglesham Road, Newton Mearns, Glasgow
- Traditional Detached Bungalow
- Off Street Setting
- Large Rear Gardens
- Double and Single Garages
- Over Two Levels
- Close to Amenities and Local Transport Links
This spacious detached bungalow offers a larger than normal plot and is set within generous garden grounds which includes three garages, one sperate and one double. Positioned on the sought after stretch of Eaglesham Road the property is close to nearby Mearns Cross and The Avenue shopping centre.
The property is entered through a broad entrance vestibule leading to a stretched hallway allowing access to all lower rooms. With the master bedroom and lounge providing the front accommodation both of these rooms enjoy the front vantage point and abundance of natural daylight. The lower level is completed with a second double bedroom sat at the rear along with the kitchen which is adequate in size for both dining and a sitting area. Off the hall you will find a convenient wet room complete with WC. The property is further extended with the addition of a conservatory providing an outlook to the rear property grounds.
On the upper level this room has been utilised to provide bedroom accommodation and a bathroom. One bedroom provides double proportions and enjoys rear views where the second room provides a generous floor space providing enough for the current owner to split into two separate rooms by way of partition wall. This space allows enough for either a master suite or perfect guest accommodation with bathroom facilities provided.
The property is completed with an attractive front aspect with a landscaped garden and an enclosed, well-tended rear garden, providing privacy. Further features include double glazing, gas central heating and there a lengthy driveway to the side providing off street parking for multiple cars and leading in turn to a detached brick built double garage and a single timber built garage.
Living Room 17' 6" At max x 13' 1" ( 5.33m At max x 3.99m )
Kitchen 20' 1" At max x 9' 8" ( 6.12m At max x 2.95m )
Bedroom 14' At max x 13' 1" ( 4.27m At max x 3.99m )
Bedroom 13' 7" x 11' 8" ( 4.14m x 3.56m )
Wetroom 6' x 6' 3" ( 1.83m x 1.91m )
Porch 9' 2" x 7' 5" ( 2.79m x 2.26m )
Bedroom 11' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 12' 2" At max x 9' 8" ( 3.71m At max x 2.95m )
Bedroom 13' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.38m )
Bathroom 9' At max x 8' 5" ( 2.74m At max x 2.57m )
A hugely popular suburb, Newton Mearns is located within close reach of Glasgow City Centre. Commuter routes are served by the M77, M8 and Glasgow motorways which also provide relatively short journey times to both Glasgow and Prestwick international airports. Regular train and bus services to Glasgow, East Kilbride and the Ayrshire coast. Patterton & Whitecraigs Train Stations are also within a short drive.
Schooling / Education
For those with young families, the property sits within the catchment area for some of Scotland's highest achieving primary and secondary schools.
Newton Mearns is recognised as providing amongst the highest standards of local amenities including a range of supermarkets, banks, boutique shops and restaurants. Local sports and recreational facilities include Parklands Country Club, David Lloyd Rouken Glen, Williamwood and Whitecraigs Golf Clubs and a number of private bowling and tennis clubs. Eaglesham Road is conveniently located for access to The Avenue shopping centre and Waitrose & Tesco at Greenlaw Village Retail Park
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMN102825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Newton Mearns Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.