2 bedroom bungalow for saleBere Alston
- Beautifully Presented
- Large Attractive Gardens
- Extended Garage/Workshop
- Double Glazed
- Mains Gas Central Heating
- Extended Kitchen/Dining Room
- Close to Village Amenities
- Easy Rail Link to Plymouth
- Plenty of Country Walks
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED and EXTENDED two double bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW with EXTENDED GARAGE and large south west facing garden which is beautifully tended with spacious areas of lawn with well stocked flower and shrub beds and borders, gravelled SUN TERRACE, GREEN HOUSE and shed.
Situated on the fringe of the village within a quiet cul-de-sac and yet within easy walking distance of amenities. The village offers an excellent county primary school, rail links to Plymouth, medical centre and pharmacy. Beyond this, there are two general stores, post office, bakers and butchers.
The Bere Peninsula is renowned for its superb countryside and access to the river nearby at Weir Quay and Bere Ferrers. Plymouth and Tavistock are both easily accessible by car.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69375500.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7091652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Town & Country, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.