2 bedroom villa for sale59 Craigs Drive, Corstorphine, Edinburgh, EH12 8UW
- Beautifully-presented and tastefully appointed, two-bedroom lower villa with private gardens and garage.
- Set in a landscaped courtyard on an established modern development in Corstorphine, north-west of Edinburgh City Centre.
- Comprises; entrance vestibule, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and bathroom.
- Features include; uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, satellite TV and phone points, good storage, and fitted kitchen blinds.
- To the front is a well-tended, shared courtyard garden, and a strip of private garden with planted and pebble beds.
- Access to the enclosed rear garden is via a door from the kitchen or along a gated pathway to the side. Also to the side is a strip of garden, and a secure external store.
- There is a remote, private lock-up garage, plus ample, unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented and tastefully appointed, two-bedroom lower villa with private gardens and garage, set in a landscaped courtyard on an established modern development in Corstorphine, north-west of Edinburgh City Centre. A short entrance vestibule opens to a light and spacious living area, connecting to all rooms. The living room enjoys a courtyard garden outlook, through a full-height window, benefits from two store cupboards, and offers ample space for both seating and dining. With a door and window to the rear garden, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary high-gloss units with laminate tops, and a range of integrated appliances including a gas hob and electric oven with extractor hood over, a microwave, fridge/freezer and a washer dryer. There are two, carpeted double bedrooms set to either aspect, both with built-in wardrobes, and a stylish, fully-tiled bathroom with contemporary white suite, including an over-bath mixer shower and a vanity unit with inset basin and concealed cistern. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. A west of city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city by-pass, Gyle and Gogarburn. There is local shopping throughout, St. John's Road has a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offering an extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries, and schools through all levels.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8197661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.