3 bedroom terraced house for saleLove Lane, Canterbury, Kent
- A lovely 3 bedroom period property
- Flexible layout
- In close proximity to the historic City of Canterbury
- Highly desirable location
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (58)
If you desire to live right on the doorstep of all that the wonderful World Heritage site of Canterbury must offer, then look at this! With only 54min to London St Pancras on the high-speed train its ideal for that daily commute or day trip. It's only 5mins walking distance from here to the centre of Canterbury. You can stroll into town and enjoy a meal a few drinks or meet friends for a coffee in an instant. With only 300yds from Christchurch University entrance it is a pleasant advantage for academics. It's lovely strolling around the Dane John Gardens and the river’s edge in the summer, with all the culture and history on offer. How about a trip to the Marlowe or a visit to the Cathedral? The accommodation is arranged over 3 floors with a cellar which would make an ideal study for anyone looking to work from home or a den to relax in. On the ground floor there is a lounge area with an original fire place leading through to a dining area. A second lounge area has a lovely gas fire affect burning stove where you can warm your toes after a trip to the City. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms both with original fire places and built in wardrobes. On the 2nd floor there is a further double bedroom and a lovely big bathroom that you can just imagine relaxing in after a trip back from Canterbury's high-speed rail link. There is also a south facing courtyard garden to the rear, that will provide an excellent place to enjoy those warm summer evenings with a cold glass of something.
What the Owner says:
I have owned this property over many years and you really must view this exceptional home to appreciate the space available. You really do have anything you require on your door stop. Shops, Cinema, Theatre, plenty of great walks by the river. Train 54 minutes to London and 30 minutes to the Port of Dover. 1.30hrs. to London Gatwick.If it all gets too much for you relax in your own secluded courtyard garden or in front of a fire.
- Lounge Area: 13'0 x 9'7 (3.97m x 2.92m)
- Dining Area: 5'7 x 5'2 (1.70m x 1.58m)
- Sitting Area: 13'2 x 8'8 (4.02m x 2.64m)
- Kitchen: 8'1 x 6'1 (2.47m x 1.86m)
- Utility Room: 8'1 x 5'1 (2.47m x 1.55m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'1 x 8'1 (3.99m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'1 x 10'0 (3.99m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 9'1 (3.99m x 2.77m)
- Bathroom: 13'1 x 9'1 (3.99m x 2.77m)
- Rear Courtyard Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69377264.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10345086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.