4 bedroom detached house for saleSouthridge Road, Crowborough, East Sussex
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Flexible accommodation with annexe/bedroom suite potential
- Simply stunning finish with beautifully equipped kitchen
- Sought after location for schools
- Long driveway with parking for 4-5 cars
- EPC energy rating D (66)
When a designer is given the chance to put their own mark on a house, this is the outcome. A truly stunning family home complete with versatility, yet finished to provide comfortable living space for the modern family.One cannot be too impressed by the finish, from the open plan modern kitchen area with sleek black units, built in appliances, including a tucked away laundry area, to the natural brick pillars and glazed garden room extension overlooking the secluded garden. The kitchen area provides practical cooking options with a five ring gas hob and a double oven, a haven for anyone who enjoys cooking. The lounge area has a light and airy feel and continues with the modern and contemporary finish.The property has been further extended and at present is being used as a workshop/studio but this could easily be converted into an annexe/bedroom suite with a bedroom and already existing shower room and a separate door to the front and rear garden. This would be ideal for a teenager or elderly relative.The comfortable feel of this house extends to the garden which is laid out with a decked seating area as well as an area of lawn. There is a pergola seating area around the perimeter with a hot tub in a secluded corner.
What the Owner says:
When we saw the house we could see its potential. There was a real sense of space and versatility and we liked the fact that there was so much car parking to the front. We have spent a great deal of time putting our mark on this house and getting it the way we wanted it. Once finished we thought about calling it "The Spa House" but never got round to re-naming it officially!We have thoroughly enjoying living in this area and have found it is so convenient for local amenities and transport links.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge Area: 21'1 x 15'0 (6.43m x 4.58m)
- Kitchen Area: 18'3 x 8'2 into fitted units (5.57m x 2.49m)
- Garden Room Extension: 17'8 x 8'1 (5.39m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom used as WorkshopStudio: 16'6 x 12'9 (5.03m x 3.89m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 14'7 x 11'7 into fitted wardrobes (4.45m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 2: 18'2 x 8'8 (5.54m x 2.64m) narrowing to 8'6 x 4'11 (2.59m x 1.50m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'7 x 8'5 (3.84m x 2.57m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69378818.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24202780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Crowborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.