1 bedroom flat for sale1/7 Westfield Street, Gorgie, Edinburgh, EH11 2RA
- Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, second-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the Gorgie area of Edinburgh, west of the city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, open plan living room and kitchen, double bedroom, box room, and bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, period cornicework and fireplace, modern uPVC double glazing, electric heating, TV and telephone points.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, shared garden to the rear, excellent public transport and local amenities, plus unrestricted on-street parking on surrounding streets.
- All furnishing are available for inclusion in sale.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, second-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in the Gorgie area of Edinburgh, west of the city centre.
The hall gives access throughout, and features a built-in store cupboard, carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting and the secured entry system. Set to the rear, the living space has carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting for the lounge area; whilst the kitchen has wood-effect laminate flooring and a built-in store cupboard. The fitted units include wood-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, fridge, washing machine, and an integrated oven, ceramic hob and canopy. Set to the front, a spacious double bedroom includes period cornicework and a feature fireplace, press cupboard, carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Set off the bedroom is the box/study room with shelving. The bathroom is set off the hall with a rear facing window, and is fitted with a modern three piece suite, including a shower above the bath. Gorgie is a popular and historic district of Edinburgh, just west of the city centre, comprising mostly of traditional stone built tenements. Gorgie Road has a vibrant atmosphere, and provides extensive local amenities along it's length, also a Sainsbury's in Gorgie, and an ASDA at Chesser provide superstore shopping. Home to Heart of Midlothian football club, there are a number of leisure opportunities including Gorgie Farm, Dalry swimming pool, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and Fountain Park with a multi-screen cinema, Virgin Active gym and restaurants. Highly-frequent bus services are available from Gorgie Road, whilst Haymarket Station, Napier and Heriot-Watt universities, and Edinburgh College are also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8200161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.