3 bedroom flat for saleQueen Anne Street, Marylebone, W1G
- Fantastic three bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Smart development with lift access and secure entry
- Spacious reception room leading to balcony
- Offers well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Three well proportioned and bright bedrooms
This wonderful two bedroom flat offers generous living space throughout and benefits from an excellent location moments from desirable Regent's Street.
Queen Anne Street is a popular residential area close to the excellent shops, bars and restaurants of Oxford Street, Soho and Mayfair and also the open green spaces of Hyde Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69382517.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1043576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Marylebone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.