4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSlough
- VASTLY EXTENDED HOME
- POSSIBLE FAMILY HOME OR HMO (SUBJECT TO PLANNING)
- POSSIBLE 3/4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- POSSIBLE 5 ROOM/ 5 BATHROOM HMO
- FULL DOUBLE GLAZING
- FULL GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- LARGE STORAGE BUILDING TO REAR
- CALL FOCUS ON 01753 770090
Focus Residential are delighted to offer this vastly extended house with scope as an HMO investment or large family home. Property has potential to be arranged as a 3/4 bedroom 3 reception room family home but has infrastructure to be used as a 5 room HMO (subject to planning) if required. Call Focus Residential on 01753 770090.
UPVC front door, single panel radiator, storage.
23' 9" (7.24m) x 12' (3.66m):
Range of wall and base units, laminated bevelled work surfaces, single drainer sink unit, built in oven, hob and extractor, sliding patio doors to rear garden, door to:
With low level wc, hand basin, side panel bath, tiled walls and floors, electric shower.
16' 10" (5.13m) x 10' 4" (3.15m):
Wood laminate floor, front aspect double glazed window, double panel radiator, door to:
Low level wc, shower cubicle, hand basin.
12' 9" (3.89m) x 12' 9" (3.89m):
Wood laminate floor, rear aspect double glazed window, double panel radiator, door to:
Shower cubicle, hand basin, low level w.c, tiled walls.
Space and plumbing for washing machine.
Stairs to first floor landing:
23' 9" (7.24m) x 12' 1" (3.68m):
Double panel radiator, rear aspect double glazed window. Easily convertable to two rooms. doors to:
Shower cubicle, hand basin and low level wc.
16' 10" (5.13m) x 10' 8" (3.25m):
Wood laminate floor, double glazed window and double panel radiator, door to:
Shower room, hand basin, low level wc.
Mainly laid to lawn, fence enclosed.
Large Storage Building
15' (4.57m) x 15' (4.57m):
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRSLO_519529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Focus , Slough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.