8 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCornwall Road, Dorchester
- Period Property
- Eight Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Great Investment Opportunity
- Achieving a 4.5% Yield
This period town house bordering the Borough Gardens in the heart of the town is in need of renovation to create a stylish and contemporary family town house. The accommodation is spread over three floors with the kitchen/dining/family room on the ground floor being the heart of the home.
This period town house bordering the Borough Gardens in the heart of the town. Currently the building has a business working within on a 10 year lease paying £5499 every quarter.
The accommodation is spread over three floors with the kitchen/dining/family room on the ground floor being the heart of the home. The room enjoys an open aspect to front with three sash windows overlooking the Borough gardens.
22 Cornwall Road is situated adjacent to the attractive Borough Gardens within the heart of this county town. The property falls within the catchment area of a number of highly regarded schools. The town centre is within a short distance, providing a good range of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. The Dorset County Hospital is nearby. There are numerous sports clubs around the town including cricket, rugby, football, tennis and golf. There are many footpaths and bridleways across the beautiful surrounding countryside. The Jurassic Coastline is a few miles to the south with some sandy beaches, outstanding walks and the opportunity to enjoy a number water sports activities. Dorchester south and Dorchester West train stations provide direct services to London Waterloo and Bristol Temple Meads respectfully. Cross channel ferries at Poole and Weymouth.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69383372.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR103188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.