1 bedroom flat for saleQueens Court, Grimsby, DN34
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Specifically For Over 55's
- Cambridge Park Development
- Spacious & well maintained
- One Double Bedroom
- Off Road Parking
- Ideal Retirement Property
- Internal Viewing Advised
- EPC Rating - E
Situated within the popular Cambridge Park development is this spacious and well maintained Ground Floor Apartment, specifically designed to cater for the over 55's market. Offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN, the property is located within a quiet cul de sac and has the benefit of off road parking. Originally built as a 2 bedroom property, the apartment was adapted several years ago to create a larger Living and Dining area, however the second bedroom could be easily restored. Internal viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate the living accommodation on offer. Upon entering the property potential purchasers are greeted by a large bright Entrance Hallway with ample built in storage. The large Lounge Dining Room has dual aspect double glazed windows and leads to the fitted Kitchen. The Bathroom suite and Double Bedroom complete the internal accommodation which has the benefit of double glazing throughout and electric storage heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69383546.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRR170947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.