2 bedroom terraced house for saleLebanon Road, East Croydon
- EPC EER D
- Two Bedroom Terrace House
- Highly Desirable Location
- 0.4 Miles from East Croydon Train Station
- 0.1 Miles from Lebanon Road Tram Stop
- No Onward Chain
- Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Newly Refurbished
- Fully Double Glazed
- New Combination Boiler
A superbly presented two double bedroom period terrace house situated within this popular residential road, conveniently located only 0.4 miles from East Croydon train station, and 0.1 miles from the Lebanon Road tram stop.
Offered to the market with no onward chain, this bright & airy property benefits from being newly refurbished, and boasts a brand new kitchen, a new combination boiler, double glazing throughout, a contemporary bathroom suite, new carpets, and has the advantage of a Westerly facing rear garden.
The accommodation comprises two double bedrooms, a three piece bathroom suite, a large loft space, a bay fronted living room, a further separate reception room, a stylish fitted kitchen, and a lawned rear garden.
Furthermore, the property sits a short distance away from a wide range of shops, has a gym within 0.2 miles, and is approximately half a mile from Croydon town centre & the newly opened Box Park complex. In our opinion this property would make the perfect first time buy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69383600.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7932002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Folklands, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.