3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOrchard Road, STOCKTON-ON-TEES
- No onward Chain
- Driveway and garage
- Front and rear enclosed gardens
- Excellent school catchment area
- Local Amenities
- Transport routes
This wonderful Three Bedroom Semi Detached family home situated in the very sought after Fairfield area of Stockton On Tees.
Dont miss out on this wonderful Three Bedroom Semi Detached family home situated in the very sought after Fairfield area of Stockton On Tees.The property offers spacious accomodation internally and externally with driveway, garage, front and rear fully enclosed gardens, excellent primary and secondary school catchment, local amenities and transport routes. This property is a must see and early viewing is highly recommended.
This wonderfulThree Bedroom Semi Detached family home situated in the very sought after Fairfield area of Stockton On Tees.The property offers spacious accomodation internally and externally with driveway, garage, front and rear fully enclosed gardens, excellent primary and secondary school catchment, local amenities and transport routes. This property is a must see and early viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front elevation, double glazed window to side elevation and tiled flooring.
Double glazed patio door to front elevation, under stairs cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 11' x 12' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.91m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, fire place with electric fire, wall lights, radiatior, TV and telephone points.
Dining Room 13' x 11' 5" ( 3.96m x 3.48m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear elevation and radiator.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 14' 10" ( 4.52m x 4.52m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink/drainer, work surfaces, electric oven and gas hob, tiled walls and floor, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, fridge/freezer, central heating boiler and door to rear garden.
Double glazed window to side elevation, stairs to hallway with loft access.
Bedroom One 15' 5" into bay x 9' 5" plus wardrobes ( 4.70m into bay x 2.87m plus wardrobes )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 7' ( 2.39m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Suite comprising of:- Panelled bath with over head electric shower, hand wash basin, extractor fan, storage cupboard, double glazed window to side elevation, radiator and tiled walls. Separate WC, double glazed window to side elevation and tiled walls.
Fully enclosed laid to lawn front garden with patio area, Driveway and garage. Fully enclosed laid to lawn rear garden with patio area.
Garage 8' 5" x 16' ( 2.57m x 4.88m )
Electric garage door, power, light and dropped kerb parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69387770.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO107609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.