3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Martins Road, North Leverton, Retford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom DETACHED bungalow
- Popular and well served village location
- Two receptions rooms
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Driveway and garage
A three bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW, positioned on a WELL REGARDED road in the heart of the POPULAR and WELL SERVED village of North Leverton. Amenities include a village shop, pub, primary school, GP service and a regular bus services. Positioned just 6 miles from the market town of Retford.
The village of North Leverton has facilities included a well stocked shop, lovely children's play park and outdoor gymnasium, village pub and a primary school.. The property is located approximately 5.5 miles from the Georgian Market Town of Retford which has a wealth of facilities including shops, boutiques, restaurants and a monthly farmers market with local produce on offer. Also in the heart of Retford is the award winning Kings Park which has both the Chesterfield canal and the river Idle it. Closer to home the neighbouring For those who need to commute Retford has a rail link to London taking approximately 1 hour and 25minutes and the A1 is approximately 10.5 miles from the property. For those looking to travel further afield Robin Hood airport is approximately 20 miles away.
Central heating radiator and a cloaks cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
Lounge 13' 6" x 11' 1" max ( 4.11m x 3.38m max )
Double glazed window and double single glazed doors to the dining room. Central heating radiator and a wall mounted living flame gas fire.
Dining Room 9' 6" x 9' 7" ( 2.90m x 2.92m )
Central heating radiator, double glazed window and double single glazed doors from the lounge.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 10' 11" ( 2.69m x 3.33m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of beech finish wall and base units with worksurfaces above and a sink and drainer. Space for an electric cooker, fridge, freezer and washing machine, a walk in pantry and a double glazed window and door.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" max x 11' 11" ( 3.33m max x 3.63m )
Fitted wardrobes to one wall, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" max x 11' 1" ( 3.33m max x 3.38m )
Central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.30m x 2.26m )
Central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Three piece white suite, central heating radiator, complementary flooring and a double glazed window.
Open plan lawned area to the front with plants and shrubs. To the rear is a lawned gardens with pebbled and paved areas, The garden is enclosed via multi hedge and fence and gated to the side.
A tarmac driveway leads to a garage with a roller door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69388871.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.