4 bedroom terraced house for saleBeryl Road, London
- Surrounded by Ofsted Outstanding Schools
- A Short Walk from The River Thames
- Good access to the A4
- Hammersmith and Barons Court Tube a Short Walk Away
- 2 Stylish bathrooms and 1 Extra Cloakroom
- High Quality Kitchen Appliances
- 4 Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- 1 Reception Room + 1 Kitchen/Diner
- Beautiful Decked Garden
- Newly Refurbished
Accomodation comprises a south facing double reception area which also benefits from having a patio door leading onto the lit decking of the garden, a downstairs WC, a large family kitchen, with high-quality tiles, kitchen appliances and worktops and also has double patio doors onto the garden. From here, there is also access to a larger than average cellar, ideal for use as a utility room. On the first floor, you will find 3 unusually big bedrooms, very bright and having ample space for storage as well as one of 2 bathrooms. Upstairs, is the larger of the two bathrooms, this being kitted with a large shower and 2 basins for him and her. The master bedroom benefits from being dual aspect, giving you all day light with built-in storage as well as a Juliette balcony. This property is fairly priced being at circa £850PSQFT and also comes chain-free. Early viewings are highly recommended.
EPC band: E - Pre Full Refurbishment
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 36433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.