3 bedroom village house for saleTitchfield Village
Withdrawn from Market
- Immaculate and sophisticated accommodation
- Walking distance to village centre
- Off road parking with garage
- Superior integral appliances
- Glorious views over the meadow
- EPC Rating C (77)
Situated in a truly unique location, tucked away, overlooking Barry’s Meadow, yet within walking distance to this most sought after village, an impressive residence offering approximately 1400 sq ft of immaculate and sophisticated accommodation. My clients have carried out extensive works to the property including the refitting of the kitchen and bathrooms andcreating a more open plan layout with a superb double height ceiling and full height glass windows to the Sitting Room which overlooks the garden and Barry’s Meadow beyond.The stunning kitchen has ample cupboards with integrated appliances and the bathrooms are fitted with contemporary suites. Outside, there is a private terrace with stepsleading down to an area laid to lawn.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
Double glazed throughout; Yale alarm, Vaillant boiler with maintenance contract, Large understairs cupboard & storagecupboard, Oak flooring to Entrance Hall & Bedroom 3, Amtico flooring to Sitting Room &Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Traditional style radiators to Sitting Room& Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Ground floor shower room with utilitycupboard (space for washing machine &tumble dryer), Integrated appliances in kitchen to includeNeff double oven & microwave, Neffinduction hob & extractor & Nefffridge/freezer, Fitted wardrobes & chest of drawers toMaster Bedroom, Linen cupboard to Master Bedroom &large racked shoe cupboard on Landing, Velux windows with remote electric opener, Bedroom 2/Dressing Room fully fitted withclothes rails & storage baskets, Villeroy & Boch double sink to Bathroom
TENURE: Freehold; SERVICES: Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage; LOCAL AUTHORITY: Fareham Borough Council; TAX BAND: C
Fareham Train Station - 2.2 miles; Whiteley - 3.7 miles; Southampton Airport - 11.3 miles; Winchester - 22 miles
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69396905.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8115920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Titchfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.